Technical Customer Service - [Archived Advertisement]
Nelson Australia (View other jobs from this organisation)
Nelson Australia is a subsidiary of Nelson Irrigation Corporation in the USA, who are renowned for their water saving technologies. Dedicated to helping our environment, Nelson Irrigation works with farmers and scientists around the world to improve water quality, soil structure and plant health, to promote sustainable agriculture.
To our premium Nelson Irrigation Corporation range of agricultural and industrial irrigation products, we have added Hunter Industries technologically advanced range of turf irrigation products. Two of the world’s most innovative brands, available from a single source.
In this role you will be working as part of a small national customer service team, using your experience in the irrigation industry to assist customers, provide support and generate quotes based on technical requirements.
- Technical phone support to customers
- Creating irrigation charts using custom developed software
- Handling customer goods returns
- Assessing warranty returns
- Processing customer orders
- Handling customer pricing queries and quotes
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in the irrigation industry
- Experience in a technical customer service role
- IT savvy and comfortable around computers and new software
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Administration/Customer Service