Project Engineer - Water Asset - [Archived Advertisement]
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Project Engineer - Water Asset
Division: CITY OPERATIONS
Unit: CITY INFRA & TRAFFIC OPS
Section: TECHNICAL SERVICES
Salary: $AUD 89,196 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
At the City of Sydney our people are our most important asset and central to achieving our exciting and ambitious Sustainable Sydney 2030 – developing a green, global and connected city.
Assist in the development and management of a world class infrastructure asset portfolio by joining the City's innovative and creative Water Assets team.
Using your outstanding interpersonal skills and experience you will be responsible for:
- Investigation, feasibility assessment and concept design of drainage infrastructure.
- Proactively assisting in the management of contracts associated with delivery of investigations and asset management works.
- Assist with the maintenance and management of stormwater assets including condition assessment, financial management and works planning.
- Assist with enquiries regarding Stormwater Assets from other parts of the City, developers and third parties
- To be successful in this position you will need a tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering or significant experience gained in a related field. You will also have relevant experience in stormwater infrastructure management, preferably in a local government work environment.
Do you want to part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the essential criteria (selection criteria) as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. This role will require a pre-employment health declaration.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City’s website by Monday 26 February 2018.
For further information contact: Shah Alam, Principal Engineer Water Asset on 02 9288 5925
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 26 Feb 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- $AUD 89,196 per annum plus Superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time