Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide.
The ANZ Water Market Leader will work with the Global Water Client Director to provide leadership within the water sector in ANZ and to grow revenue and profitability within the water client portfolio.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead a water client team in ANZ to support the broader Aurecon business and generate leverage across the full depth and breadth of water clients
- Growing the Water revenue and profitability within Aurecon ANZ
- Coordinating the development of major opportunities from lead through to the proposal and negotiation process for relevant Client opportunities
- Lead work winning efforts with water clients
- Develop a strategic approach to client account management incorporating research to construct a mixed selection of clients
- Accountable for identifying and cultivating new clients aligned with the Industry business strategy
- Develop client management talent and ensure the right people are in the right client roles
- Invest in long-term client relationships and develop a deep understanding of clients’ businesses
- Support regional, operational and project leaders to ensure exceptional service
- Be the Client Manager for at least one water key client
- Provide a visible market presence for Aurecon and promote the Aurecon brand in the market
- Actively support Aurecon and our clients’ health, safety and environmental standards
- Liaise regularly with the Global Water Service Group Leader who is based in South Africa
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Client orientation, water industry knowledge (Water Resource Management / Bulk water infrastructure/ Water and Wastewater Treatment) and existing client relationships (preferably with client C-suite engagement)
- Civil Engineering Degree with at least 10 to 15 years in the water field. Post graduate qualification in engineering or business would be preferable
- Proven leadership experience in professional services environment with strong water industry knowledge
- Strategic thinking and a leader with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate teams to drive superior client and business outcomes
- Bid and Tender Experience
- Business acumen and understanding of value
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Interpersonal skills and leadership capability
- Collaboration and sharing behaviour
- Results-focussed, disciplined and organized
- Willingness to take responsibility for outcomes
- Strength of client relationship and clients experience
- Visibility and market presence
Alignment with the Aurecon employee attributes is also vital - co-creative, commercial, sense-maker, inquisitive, engaging, resourceful, fearless and unconventional thinking.
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.