Manager - Riparian and River Channel - [Archived Advertisement]
Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority (View other jobs from this organisation)
Manager – Riparian & River Channel
The Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority (GB CMA) is established under the CaLP Act 1994 and, through our Regional Catchment Strategy (RCS), promote sustainable development and protection of land and water resources via a resilience approach focusing on the connections between people and nature.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to be part of our friendly organistion leading a skilled project delivery team in the successful delivery of River and Wetland Health projects aligned with the objectives of the RCS, Regional Waterway Strategy and Water Act 1989.
This opportunity will see you:
- harness your people management experience to build and maintain capabilities across the team;
- lead the implementation of effective project management approaches to achieve compliance with funding requirements, strategy and legislation;
- identify and apply for new funding opportunities;
- manage budgets and reporting inline with organisational and investor requirements;
- work collaboratively across the organisation as part of the management team;
- participate in and lead consultation and engagement with stakeholders.
This position is an ongoing appointment and whilst full time is preferred, it is offered with the ability to negotiate a part time work arrangement. The position will work across our Shepparton, Benalla or Yea offices.
For more information about our organisation and this opportunity, please contact Mark Turner, River & Wetland Health Program Manager on 5822 7700. A position description including key selection requirements is available from our website www.gbcma.vic.gov.au.
Applications close 5pm 14th January 2022 and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Resilient landscapes, thriving communities”
- VIC - Shepparton
- Work Type:
- Full Time/ Part Time
Natural Resource Management