Circa $118,000 package
Water Services, Infrastructure Services
Are you ready to join our team and build Australia's best regional community?
About the Opportunity
We are seeking to recruit a Principal Civil Engineer, responsible for research, investigation, analysis and technical review of Water Services process and asset operations. Your broad skills across to provide a range of civil engineering support, advice and design input to the efficient operation, upgrade and creation of water and wastewater assets, particular focus in relation to network operations and maintenance aspects, will ensure your success in delivering initiatives that enhance business outcomes in Water Services.
- You will possess a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Are a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in water infrastructure planning and project design
- Proven skills in managing water projects, planning, developing schedules, lead, co-ordinate and direct to meet completion deadlines
- Expertise in the preparation, review and delivery of technical reports, design calculations, drawings, equipment specifications, cost estimates, tender documentation, reporting and proposal writing
- The ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders, including internal parties, with a strong customer service focus
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration salary with options for salary sacrifice, up to 12% Superannuation contributions, 17.5% leave loading
- 36.25 hour working week, regular rostered days off, including long weekends
- Opportunities for professional development training and study assistance to enhance your career progression
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance and a friendly and supported team
- An all-inclusive and diverse workplace culture where everyone feels valued
We offer more: For our full range of benefits Benefits, Rewards and Recognition
About the Region
Uniquely positioned north of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia, the Bundaberg Region is one of Australia’s fastest growing regional cities and the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef. The Bundaberg Region boasts the most equitable climate in Australia and rates fifth in the world alongside Hawaii. Noted for its environmental excellence, pristine waterways and proximity to the Great Barrier Reef, the Bundaberg Region showcases everything that nature’s palette can create.
How to Apply
To apply or find out more about the position, please click on the ‘apply now’ button where you will be redirected to our website to answer the questionnaire, followed by attaching your Resume.
Closing date: Friday 3 April 2020 AEST
Thank you for your interest in this position. We look forward to receiving your application.