This is a high-priority role which involves technically reviewing proposed developments and liaising with wide range of external stakeholders. The role is necessary to meet regulatory requirements to ensure effective risk assessment and mitigation processes for new developments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessment of water quality risks associated with proposed developments;
- Managing the review of development applications;
- Assist with project management of technical studies including upgrades, water storage and other business cases
The successful candidate will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or similar;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- The ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Demonstrated experience in water quality preferred;
- Experience using MUSIC or similar would be highly regarded.
To be considered for this opportunity please click Apply Now and/or contact Sue Flanagan, Senior Recruitment Specialist, on 0437 764969 for a confidential discussion.