As one of Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our Client, a Large Mining Company, are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work with their Engineering Department in the Bowen Basin for a 5-month contract.
- Provide Specialist Mechanical Engineering expertise and ensure robust adherence to change control processes and documentation standards
- Govern and control the Asset integrity management program with respect to fire systems and water network
- Support and govern the accurate maintenance of the Operations blue print (engineering standards, specifications drawings, processes, systems and procedures)
- Ensure approved modifications of plant, equipment and infrastructure
- Contribute to the development of the sites five-year capital and operational budgets
To Be Successful:
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in asset integrity, water and sewer would be advantageous
- Must have experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability and experience in structural integrity concepts and process
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Please note that all applications will be reviewed upon submission and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.