- Do you have outstanding organisational skills?
- Add value through effective support of our Water Resource Management Program
- Apply your skills in a dynamic role with a supportive team!
We are seeking a proactive Program Administration Officer to provide administrative support to the Water Resource Management Program.
Your responsibilities will include but not will not be limited to:
- Issues management co-ordination, compliance, communication, diary management, travel, office efficiency.
- Providing practical support to the Research Program Director on dealing with issues and interactions with key stakeholders and external parties.
- Assisting with co-ordinating material needed for reviews, reports or to respond to information requests.
- Establishing and maintaining electronic document management systems /confluence in accordance with CSIRO's record management standards.
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of technical documents and presentation material, if required.
- Assisting in or co-ordinating domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Assisting in co-ordinating meetings, agendas, minutes and following up action items.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with all staff, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of CSIRO’s reputation.
- Work proactively as part of an often regionally dispersed team, to carry out administrative tasks and provide personal assistance, under the general direction of senior administrative staff.
Location: Black Mountain, ACT
Salary: AU $61k - $78k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 1 year (with potential for extension)
To be successful you will need:
- Demonstrable track record in supporting diverse teams in an operating environment with ambiguity and changing needs
- Demonstrated ability to distil actions from meetings, follow up and facilitate on-time completion where you are not directly responsible.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, proactively seeking and considering ideas of others whilst positively contributing to the team environment.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to generate improved solutions in work situations, trying creative ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Before you apply please view the full position description and selection criteria here: Position Details Document
Who we are: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
At CSIRO, we do the extraordinary every day. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world. We imagine. We collaborate. We innovate.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more! CSIRO Balance
How to Apply: If you wish to apply for this position, please upload 1 document only containing your covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role as defined in the position details document.
Applications Close: Wednesday 13 December 2017