Drought Management Project Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
Rous County Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are seeking a dynamic and highly organised Project Manager. Focus areas for this role are project development, administration and delivery; consultant and contractor engagement and management.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 70 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $90,300 p.a. - $105,700 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation) negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style.
- Taking a lead in project management is innate in your character.
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly.
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Leading and managing the development of a program, specifications, drawings, supporting information, tender and contract documents, quoting and tendering, and evaluations to achieve the award of Contract packages.
- Engaging, administering and managing consultants, contractors and technical specialists.
- Participate in the updating and delivering of Council’s new Drought Management Plan for the region.
Are you ready to catapult your career?
To apply or view the position description go to our careers page. To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Applications close 11:59pm Wednesday, 11 August, 2021.
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Aug 2021
- $90,300 p.a. - $105,700 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation)
- Work Type: