Process Engineer (4 year term contract) - [Archived Advertisement]
Rous County Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Process Engineer (4 year term contract)
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to support and provide technical advice in water treatment processes, dam operations and distribution to the Operations and Planning and Delivery Groups. A focus for this role is to ensure the ongoing provision of clean safe drinking water and delivery of fit for purpose capital works infrastructure as part of the Operations group and Council's Future Water Program.
About Rous County Council
Rous County Council is situated in Lismore, the heart of the Northern Rivers with an operational footprint covering 3,000km2. As a county council, we are responsible for providing three specific functions; bulk water supply, weed biosecurity and flood mitigation.
Our value proposition to you:
- A progressive and innovative organisation which supports work/life balance
- Supportive environment for career development
- Ongoing learning and training
- Employee assistance support
- Flexible working arrangements
- 70 hour 9-day fortnight
- Remuneration from $86,070 p.a.- $100,682 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation) Negotiable based on skills and experience.
Your value proposition to us:
- Working collaboratively and inclusively is your style
- Taking a lead in business improvement is innate in your character
- You will be known for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You flex your high level analytical and technical skills repeatedly.
Your average workday will be kept busy by:
- Contribute to and provide expert technical advice to support the Organisation's operational commitments
- Ensuring relevant guidelines and legislation are met in the design, operation and maintenance of Council's water treatment, sources and distribution assets
- Investigate faults, solve complex issues and provide process advice and recommendations to management, operators and stakeholders
Are you ready to catapult your career?
For more information about the position, view the position description. To be considered for the position, it is mandatory that you submit your resume and answer the selection criteria. A satisfactory health assessment, including drug screening and a national police history check is a pre-requisite to an offer of employment. Helpful resources to assist in answering selection criteria can be found on the Careers page.
Applications close 11:59pm Thursday 5 August 2021
Rous County Council is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and diversity across our workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 05 Aug 2021
- NSW - Lismore
- $86,070 p.a.- $100,682 p.a. (plus statutory superannuation)
- Work Type:
- Full Time