Calibre Group, which includes Calibre and Diona is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
Canberra's population is projected to continue the trend of long-term growth. This growth has put Water and Environment Engineers at the forefront of creating solutions that help maintain or improve the communities we live, work and play in. In an ever changing environment, your role will be to provide solutions in managing water in the most sustainable way possible.
Calibre is currently looking for a Civil / Environmental Engineer with stormwater and flood modelling experience to join our Canberra team.
Reporting to the Water Team Leader, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Master planning of stormwater infrastructure to service major development fronts
- On-site stormwater detention design
- Modelling of and reporting on overland flow and minor creek flooding
- Stormwater detention modelling and design
- Stormwater quality modelling and design
- Stormwater infrastructure design
- Water quality modelling (MUSIC)
- Liaison with the project team, clients and authorities
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and GIS (QGIS or ArcGIS)
- Experience in Hydrologic / Hydraulic modelling systems using XP RAFTS, XPSWMM, HEC RAS, PC Drains, TUFLOW or similar is desirable.
To be successful, you will have:
- Possess a Bachelors’ degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Demonstrate a minimum of ten years experience.
- Possess CPEng status
- Demonstrate the ability to self-manage and demonstrate self-direction
- Strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to successfully liaise with colleagues
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Jesse Klaus on Jesse.Klaus@calibregroup.com