Maintenance Delivery Sewerage Treatment Planner - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Maintenance Delivery Sewerage Treatment Planner
- Ongoing, Full-time opportunity
Remuneration – $120,240 plus 15% superannuation
Scenic location in Canberra
Free gym membership
Professional development programs
About Icon Water
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberra’s network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets including dams, reservoirs, treatment plants, pumping stations to ensure we deliver safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Icon Water’s Maintenance Services Branch is seeking an experienced, upbeat and motivated individual with strong organisation and planning skills to be our next Maintenance Delivery Sewerage Treatment Planner.
We are a highly collaborative team that values a culture of safety, excellence and openness. We are committed to delivering quality client service to our community in Canberra.
This opportunity will enable you to own and apply your experience to provide planning support to our maintenance functions including determining the right preventative maintenance program of work and ensuring we are meeting our strategic asset management goals.
About your new role
Working collaboratively with the team, you will:
- Drive safety standards and assist delivery crews to work safely by applying our switch on safety principles throughout the planning process
- Develop and improve preventative programs of work
- Continuously improve maintenance and planning activities by incorporating reviews and feedback from the delivery crews
- Improve Asset Reliability to meet annual targets using Reliability Centred maintenance software and processes.
- Engage stakeholders effectively through high levels of communication.
- Plan and schedule work orders in our Oracle Works Asset Management System to allow the team to execute preventative work.
- Conduct inventory management including ordering critical spares and materials.
- Actively participate in the top 10 problem solving teams to determine the root cause of asset related problems
- Routinely review programme of work effectiveness against cost, risk, performance targets
- You have high levels of planning and organisational skills
- You are flexible and open to changes in the face of complex and challenging situations.
- You have strong problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- You build and champion positive relationships and enjoy providing high level advice and support
- You are open to exploring and learning new technologies
- You have an affinity with maintaining assets and achieving reliability excellence.
What are we looking for? To succeed in this role you will have the following skills, qualification and experience:
- Relevant trade/maintenance qualifications. Mechanical qualifications is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated knowledge of Water & Sewage Treatment Plant Processes.
- Demonstrated Heavy Industry knowledge and experience such as pumping, conveying, furnace heating and drive systems
- Proven experience with maintenance systems & procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance planning, scheduling and execution.
- Knowledge and experience in Reliability Engineering and Problem Solving
About our application process
If you think this is the next step in your career, log on to our recruitment portal and submit your resume and a cover letter clearly outlining the skills, qualification and experience you can bring to the role.
If you wish to understand the role a little more, please connect with Robert Cupitt on 0404 461 574.
Closing Date: 11 PM 18 June 2019
- Closing Date:
- 18 Jun 2019
- ACT - Canberra
- $120,240 - $141,859
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Occupational Health & Safety
Small Water and Waste Water Systems
Water Quality Monitoring and Analysis