Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
- 12 months, Maximum-term, Full time
- Salary - $91,647 plus 15% superannuation
- Great development opportunity
Icon Water’s newly created Infrastructure Planning & Logistics Branch is looking for a proactive, responsive and service-orientated individual to join us as our Logistics Supervisor.
In this role, using your well-developed leadership, planning and organisational skills, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of our stores and ensure that our inventory and distribution processes align to industry’s best practice.
As the Logistics Supervisor, you will:
- Lead, mentor and train staff in the use of inventory systems and procedures.
- Manage and process materials in the store. This includes purchasing, receipting, counting, unloading/loading, housekeeping, issuing and distribution of stock.
- Maintain adequate levels of stock, stock rotation, and liaise with specifying officers regarding introduction, revision or deletion of stock items.
- Ensure all material requirements that are for construction or maintenance projects are reserved and scheduled within the inventory system.
- Undertake weekly stock takes of stores items and investigate any discrepancies identified.
- Oversee the storerooms and co-ordinate the storage of parts and materials, disposal of rubbish or redundant equipment and good housekeeping.
To succeed, you will need to have:
- Certificate III qualifications in TLI07 Transport & Logistics Training Package OR demonstrated industry experience OR knowledge of materials, tools and equipment associated with maintenance of water, sewer and stormwater networks.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) and Oracle Applications.
- Demonstrated experience in the supervision and training of personnel in a warehouse environment.
- Possession of an ACT Class C or equivalent driver’s licence.
- Possession of a forklift licence.
If you are up for a new challenge and feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you.
How can I apply?
You can apply for this role by logging on to our recruitment portal and:
- Submit your resume
- Submit a cover letter clearly addressing the requirements of the role
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Paul Hopwood on 0408 630 588.
Applications will close on 29 June 2022.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 29 Jun 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $91,647 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time