- An attractive remuneration package
- Great work environment with job variety and exposure
- Permanent role
- Flexibility / remote work and a 9-day fortnight!
We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities. We also own and operate the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere and build, maintain and operate essential infrastructure.
We are looking for an experienced HR advisor to join our energetic team, to provide consistent and proactive services ranging from operational advice to implementation of critical HR initiatives and projects through to interactions with the wider business, whilst putting safety first at all times.
In your new role you will:
- Provide responsive, accurate advisory services to the business on HR policies, procedures, EA interpretation, performance management, case management and grievances
- Provide advisory services for the wider HR Business partnering team and the HR operations team to support the delivery of high quality outcomes for all stakeholders and business units
We are looking for:
- Demonstrated HR Generalist experience in a similar role or industry
- Experience in ER/IR case management gained supporting blue and white collar customer groups
- A quick learner able to interpret and apply the EA, policies and procedures
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and a demonstrated ability to engage with senior leaders and line managers
- Strong ability to maintain discretion and confidence and deal with highly sensitive information
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources / related field and / or extensive working knowledge of contemporary HR practices
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National police check and Medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks. Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below.
For further information regarding this position, please refer to the attached Position Description
All applications must be submitted online. Please note - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application closing date - 21st of October 2021.