Manager Operations Support and Projects (Water and Wastewater) - [Archived Advertisement]
Wannon Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
Wannon Water is a progressive and innovative employer committed to contributing to the sustainable growth of communities in the South West of Victoria whilst providing a great work environment to attract and retain the best people to our organisation and the region.
A unique opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced individual for this senior position within the Operations Branch at Wannon Water.
The primary responsibilities and accountabilities of the position are to:
- Manage strategic improvements to water and wastewater systems through operational changes and minor capital delivery to improve business efficiency, regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the effective management of the major water and trade waste customers.
- Manage the effective delivery of a diverse program of natural asset and water recycling activities arising from relevant strategies, strategic risk register and corporate plan.
The incumbent will provide inspiring leadership to a highly skilled and diverse team and a seamless link to a range of internal clients, business systems (HACCP, Environmental Management Systems and OH&S), specialist projects and general operational works.
We are seeking candidates who can bring knowledge and experience to Wannon Water across the following areas:
- Effective leadership and people management skills;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Can work effectively both independently and in a team environment;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Have a strong understanding and experience in the principles of water and wastewater management;
A tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering is mandatory together with proven experience in managing a diverse team. Experience within the water supply and wastewater sector will be highly regarded.
This position is located in Warrnambool and offers a salary in the range of $100,086 to $114,026 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation. Flexibility in working hours to meet family commitments can be considered for the right applicant.
All enquiries should be directed to Mr. Wayne Murdoch (Branch Manager Operations) on telephone (03) 5565 6653 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A position description for this role is available on our website at www.wannonwater.com.au
All applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Applications close: Wednesday 5th December 2018.
Wannon Water embraces all forms of diversity and promotes family friendly working hours and leave arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
- Closing Date:
- 05 Dec 2018
- VIC - Warrnambool
- $100,086 to $114,026 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time