Citywide Service Solutions (View other jobs from this organisation)
Citywide Open Space is responsible for maintaining many of Australia’s most prominent parks and gardens including many of Sydney's Icomic Parks. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with Irrigation/Plumbing experience to join our Sydney Open Space contract.
The successful applicant will responsible for various tasks involving irrigation systems including audits, inspection, repairs and installation across several high profile Parks and Gardens within the City of Sydney.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience with irrigation systems including diagnosing & solving irrigation faults, wiring tracing and repair
- Trade qualification (or working towards) in Irrigation/Plumbing
- Knowledge and appreciation of OH&S in a public open space environment
- Must be able to work as part of a team and unsupervised
- Ability to plan, schedule & report on works
- Effective communication skills with ability to liaise with clients and members of the public
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Some knowledge of Irrigation Syestems such as IrriNet Central Control & IrriMax Software.
- Current NSW driver’s licence
- Strong work ethic and ability to show attention to detail
The successful applicant will be flexible in their ability to work overtime as required to achieve work outcomes and will be required to participate in a call-out roster. In return Citywide offers excellent career opportunities, training and development and job security.
An attractive remuneration package, including use of a company work vehicle will be negotiated with the right candidate.
- NSW - Marrickville
- Work Type:
- Full Time