Water Systems Project Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
North East Water (View other jobs from this organisation)
The Water Systems Project Officer assists with the coordination of water resource management, catchment health and safe drinking water, including undertaking duties that ensure implementation of operational systems improvements. The role requires engagement of stakeholders to ensure the Corporation is equipped with key knowledge to ensure sustainable delivery of products and services.
To be in consideration for this position please address in your application how you meet the following key selection criteria:
- hold a relevant Science or Engineering degree or equivalent, or hold relevant recognised qualifications and/or have relevant substantial experience associated with the requirements of the position;
- relevant experience in Management Systems, preferably an understanding and/or working knowledge of the Australian Drinking Water Guidelines and/or an ISO system;
- experience in developing professional working relationships to ensure change management processes are implemented;
- ability to prepare reports for Senior Management, Board and Regulatory agencies;
- current driver's licence.
Position enquiries - Alister Laidlaw 0458 990 589
- Closing Date:
- 16 Dec 2020
- $74,564 - $83,856
- Work Type:
Water Management Policy/Planning
Water Quality Monitoring and Analysis