Indigenous Partnership Project - Indigenous Partnership Project Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Mallee Catchment Management Authority (CMA) (View other jobs from this organisation)
We are an agile organisation committed to delivering high quality services for our community and stakeholders. We manage the region’s natural resources in an integrated and ecologically sustainable way. We currently have exciting, challenging and meaningful roles available with our organisation as part of The Living Murray program.
Your role in delivering crucial engagement work with Traditional Owners and local communities is at the heart of the Living Murray program and will see you connecting with some of the most culturally and environmentally significant reaches of the River Murray in Victoria.
Working in conjunction with The Living Murray Program team you will support the development and implementation of targeted and effective indigenous community engagement. This role will involve delivering engagement activities and events to facilitate meaningful community involvement aligned with the project objectives. The primary focus of the role will be the delivery of activities within the Hattah Lakes landscape in Victoria near Mildura and similar activities within the Lindsay Mulrca Wallpolla Island icon site.
The role offers:
- Secure full-time employment in a great regional location (Mildura).
- Exciting projects that are making a positive difference to the environment enhanced by indigenous values and objectives.
- Attractive salaries and flexible family friendly working arrangements.
- A great opportunity to establish a career focusing on community engagement, cultural values and natural resource management.
- A mix of office-based and field work in some of the best locations in the Victorian Mallee.
- Funded Travel to various program and engagement forums.
The salary range for this 2-year contract position is Band 7 $69,530.92 - $76,534.28 plus Superannuation in accordance with the Mallee CMA Enterprise Agreement and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
A position description and full details on how to apply are available from malleecma.com.au/jobs-tenders; by contacting Deanne Kontrec on (03)5051 4377; or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to be addressed to Human Resources and emailed to email@example.com by 5.00pm Sunday 27th September 2020.
- Closing Date:
- 27 Sep 2020
- VIC - Mildura
- $69,530.92 - $76,534.28 plus Super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Communications, Engagement & Facilitation