Graduate Civil Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
George Bourne & Associates (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Ability to work in a small team in the design of rural roads, urban water and wastewater, aerodromes and rural infrastructure.
- Interpret civil engineering drawings and building plans.
- Interpret maps and land surveys to note land grading, nearby structures.
- Follow design and building code requirements.
- Provide professional designing advice to the firm's customers and manage particular projects undertaken by local authorities in the pursuit of their day to day provision of services to their clients.
- To undertake the design of individual projects constructed by local authorities in remote parts of Western Queensland.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems using designated protocols.
- To provide leadership to support to foster teamwork within Individual Local Authority environments and to contribute as an effective member of the firms engineering team.
- To provide technical advice when requested to the Principals of the firm through your nominated supervisor.
- Other duties as directed by the principals and other senior staff.
- An Associate Diploma (B.Tech or equivalent) or Bachelor of Engineering (Civil).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Current Qld "C" Class Drivers License.
Salary $60,000 - $80,000
- Closing Date:
- 11 Apr 2021
- $60,000 - $80,000
- Work Type:
- Full Time