Our client is a professional services consultancy providing leading edge solutions to the Transport, Environment, Development, Public Works, Water and Mining & Resources sectors since 1955. Originally established in Adelaide, they have grown their national operations and currently have offices across multiple states in Australia.
Their national Water Unit has experienced exceptional growth and they are seeking a Water Engineer with a strong background in delivering water projects to join their team. In this role you will provide technical oversight and mentorship, drive innovation and help to increase their presence in the national market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Forming and leading project teams to solve multi-disciplinary and sometimes complex problems across water delivery, sewer collection, sanitation and sustainability.
- Influencing, advising and collaborating with Clients to assist them in achieving their goals and outcomes, whether our client is a contractor, a water utility or a Council.
- Collaboration with external stakeholders, regulatory authorities and the general community.
- Contributing sound technical engineering and design work to projects.
- Preparation of engineering reports across all phases of a project from inception and options assessment to detailed design reports.
- Delivery of project outcomes in accordance with clients Project Management Framework.
- Application of clients Safety System across projects.
- Liaison with other engineers and technical staff in management of projects.
To be considered for this role:
- Degree in either Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering qualifications.
- 5+ years relevant water industry experience.
- A positive, flexible and versatile approach to the wide variety of tasks you will be involved with.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client-focused attitude with demonstrated relationship management skills.
- Ability to work within a project-based and team-based environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise and manage expectations.
Working closely with senior management and company directors in a brand new state of the art office, you will enjoy working in a vibrant, fun and social environment where you will be able to bring your experience to a company that values/respects your skills and industry knowledge. A great work/life balance, attractive salary and excellent career prospects moving well into the future.
For further information or to have a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact me via email email@example.com or call on 0488 128 636.