At Spiire, we turn ideas into places and are committed to providing opportunities for our clients, communities and people to grow.
As infrastructure and property advisors, we work together every day to deliver a high level of creative solutions our clients are proud of. Following an exciting period of growth, we have employees across our Albury, Bendigo, Canberra, Geelong, Melbourne and Shepparton offices, positioning Spiire as well-resourced, local experts. We are a business built on relationships and attribute our success to our personalised service.
Are you looking for a sea-change? Our vibrant Geelong team is looking for a Water Resources Engineer with 3 - 7 years’ experience to join this growing division.
About the role
As an Engineer in our Geelong team, you’ll enjoy exposure to a range of projects and have the opportunity to collaborate with other disciplines. Responsibilities include:
- Working with landscape architects, planners, urban designers and surveyors to deliver integrated and sustainable outcomes with a keen interest in stormwater and its interaction with the surrounding environment
- Support Senior Water Engineers in the design of stormwater assets (e.g. wetlands, raingardens), stormwater harvesting systems and drainage infrastructure
- Preparation of documentation for tender, design and construction phases
- Attend meetings and briefings and communicate with agencies, authorities and clients as required
You’re a self-motivated individual seeking a professional and fun environment to further cement your design and technical skills. You’ll demonstrate:
- Hands on design experience with working knowledge of 12D
- Qualified with a relevant degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Understand the role of stormwater management within the community
- A passion for water and making a difference
- A creative, innovative and solution focused approach
- Knowledge of any of the following programs would be advantageous; GIS, Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, MUSIC, SOURCE, TUFLOW, RORB or InfoWorks ICM
Culture & Benefits:
At Spiire, we believe that our culture is our difference and we’re looking for individuals who are keen to positively contribute to it. Here’s a snapshot of what’s on offer:
- Structured internal training programs for employees at all levels.
- A key focus on developing each other with knowledge sharing forums and a mentoring program.
- Genuine flexibility with the tools and technology to support your successful integration, whether from the office or home.
- A range of fun and social initiatives to keep our employees connected including team events, social club and weekly happy hour.
- Regular health and wellbeing initiatives to promote both physical and mental health.
If this role sounds like you, please follow the link below to apply. For more information on Spiire, check out our website at www.spiire.com.au