Conferences and Events for Water Professionals
- Ngunnawal Country, Canberra Rex Hotel & Online 28 - 29 May 2024
The 4th Annual Enhancing Investigations & Enforcement Outcomes Conference is your opportunity to connect with regulatory peers and experts from various jurisdictions
- Online workshop 9 -11 April 2024
This course is designed to introduce both business and technical audiences to the basics of Microsoft’s PowerBI application.
- Two-Day Hybrid Summit 13-14 March 2024
Join us to hear from LGBTQIA+ leaders about their learnings and advice for the next generation, and from allies on how others can support team members on the path to leadership.
- Ngunnawal Country, QT Hotel Canberra & Online 1 - 2 May 2024
The 3rd Public Sector Women of Colour Leadership & Allyship Summit 2024 will amplify the voices of inspiring women of colour,
- March 11-14 2024 - Hilton Denver City Centre
The 2024 WateReuse Symposium will convene water professionals for four days of learning, community-building, and innovation in Denver, Colorado.
- 28-29 February 2024 Two-day hybrid summit
Be inspired by international featured speaker Hillary Rodham Clinton, 67th United States Secretary of State at the biggest Public Sector Women in Leadership summit