2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference
NATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY IN BUSINESS CONFERENCE
Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane, Queensland
8 – 9 March 2018
From 9am – 5pm
The 2018 National Sustainability in Business Conference will be held on Thursday 8 and Friday 9 March 2018 at Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane. The 2nd annual conference will explore sustainability best practice within organisations, creating resilience in business and ways to implement change.
- This conference will provide a platform for business leaders, sustainability innovators, researchers and those working toward progressing sustainability practice within their organisation.
- Access the conference program here: https://conference.sustainability.asn.au/program/program2018.pdf
- The inaugural Business Leaders Breakfast has been added to our 2018 program to provide additional networking opportunities among forward thinking professionals.
Discounted Registration Offer to GreenCareer members
Simply enter the code GREEN18 on the registration page and receive 20% off the 2 day full registration fee: https://conference.sustainability.asn.au/registration/
2 Day Full Registration includes:
- Engage in the 2 day program with attendance to the keynote presentations and concurrent sessions
- Access to the Conference Publications including the Book of Abstracts and Book of Proceedings
- Meals for the duration of the Conference including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Expand your networking opportunities with a ticket to the welcome reception including drinks and canapes
- Catch up on anything you may have missed with access to the online Resource Centre of presenter podcasts
- Certificate of Attendance that may be used to claim CPD
NB: Please note the Full Registration does not include the breakfast. Tickets can be purchased through online registration.
For more information, please feel free to contact:
Tara Smith, Conference Manager
The National Sustainability in Business Conference
8 - 9 March 2018 | Hotel Grand Chancellor, Brisbane, QLD
Postal Address: PO Box 29, NERANG QLD 4211
Direct: 0478 958 841 Phone: 07 5502 2068 Fax: 07 5527 3298