Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
We are currently experiencing significant growth within our Water business in Sydney and as such we are seeking to appoint a Senior Water Engineer with proven background in wastewater planning to help lead delivery of the current projects and build the team.
The current team has exciting opportunities through its active involvement in Sydney Water’s water, wastewater and wet weather overflow programs and is looking to grow in this and additional client spaces. We are looking for someone who would like to be involved in this journey.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for career progression within a dynamic and vibrant team to deliver sustainable outcomes and client service excellence
- Demonstration of Aurecon's values and ensuring a safe working environment at all times
- Support and delivery of high quality technical outputs to provide a quality product that meets client expectations
- Support to proposals and general business development as required
- Adherence to all Aurecon business systems within the team with an emphasis on health and safety, sales and delivery
- Collaborate with other Water Team members and Sydney Delivery Centre delivery and business development teams to deliver project outcomes
Key attributes sought:
- 8+ years’ experience in the water industry in the private and / or public sectors
- Degree educated, ideally pursuing Chartered status
- Experience in leading teams / project work
- Strong technical delivery focus with an appreciation of clients within the water industry
- Strong technical skills associated with wastewater planning projects; including strategic and detailed planning and concept design.
- Experience in network modelling would be seen has highly desirable.
- Ability to learn and growth within a dynamic environment
- A passion for the water industry and a team player
What We Provide
Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work. For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx .
Alignment with the Aurecon Attributes is also vital: Co-creative, Commercial, Sense-maker, Inquisitive, Engaging, Resourceful, Fearless and Unconventional Thinking.
How to Apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to drive and deliver project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Speak to Mary O’Keeffe on 02 9465 5136 for more details
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.
***Applications are sought from direct candidates only. No agencies please.
*** Aurecon is an equal opportunities employer