Are you a talented and passionate individual from the First Nations community?
We invite you to join WaterNSW and be part of a thriving, inclusive team that celebrates diversity and values unique perspectives.
At WaterNSW, we believe that diversity fosters innovation, creativity, and success. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive, contribute their knowledge and skills to make a meaningful impact.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles across our organisation and would love to hear from you!
We believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
- Flexible working
- Work a 9-day fortnight at full pay on the Enterprise Agreement
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Fertility leave
- Yearly corporate wear allowance
- Professional development and educational assistance
- A supportive and inclusive work culture that embraces diversity
- A chance to be part of a team that is making a real difference in the NSW community
- A strong desire to contribute your skills and expertise to our business
- Someone who is of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander decent / identifies as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and is accepted as such by the community in which they were born, has lived or currently lives
- A commitment to promoting and preserving Aboriginalculture and values
Join us on our journey to build a more inclusive workplace and make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities.
Please send us an updated copy of your resume and a member of our friendly Talent Acquisition team will be in touch to discuss our available opportunities .
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in. We are NSW’s primary bulk water supplier, river operator and comprehensive provider for licensing, water trades and water information.
You must have full work rights in Australia to qualify for all positions at WaterNSW.
Privacy and collection of your personal information
If you apply for a position via our website or firstname.lastname@example.org, WaterNSW may collect your personal information. Please visit WaterNSW’sPrivacy Page to view the Careers Collection Notice for more information about how WaterNSW collects, uses, and discloses your personal information.