THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LEADING ORGANISATION IN A VIBRANT REGIONAL CITY.
Reporting to the Manager Strategic Asset Management and Planning, you will be working as part of a high performing team and will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing key strategic asset management initiatives;
- Leading and guiding the development of asset management plans and programs;
- Leading the development of key asset renewal and upgrade programs;
- Guiding the improvement of asset management systems and related processes;
- Mentoring team members and collaborating with asset planners and operators;
Central Highlands Water is an inclusive and an Equal Opportunity employer who offers a range of flexible work arrangements. People of all abilities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.