Aurecon provides world class engineering, management and specialist technical services to clients across Australia and internationally. An independent, employee owned company, Aurecon has more than 6,500 staff in over 80 offices worldwide. Our projects are widely recognised for engineering and technical excellence and innovation.
Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support – including cutting edge digital tools - and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
In Newcastle, we have a strong, established team providing services for water and utilities projects in the municipal, energy, transport, built environment and defence sectors. Recent projects include Muswellbrook Recycle Water Treatment Works, Hunter Water Burwood Beach WWTW UV Upgrade, and Newcastle Inner City Bypass Rankin Park to Jesmond.
Our local team requires an additional Civil Water Engineer to meet our committed and forecast workload.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Working in a team delivering water supply, wastewater transfer and treatment, and drainage infrastructure projects.
- Hydraulics and civil design for pipelines, channels, pump stations and treatment plants.
- Contributing to master-planning and feasibility studies through to detailed design and construction support.
- Applying 12D and hydraulic modelling software.
The requirements to be successful for this position include:
- Professional civil engineer holding or well progressed towards CPEng status.
- Developed strength in one technical area and potential in others.
- An aptitude to manage design packages or elements.
- Excellent communication skills for;
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams locally and from other offices.
- Liaison with clients and local & state government authorities.
You will be rewarded by a vibrant and collaborative work environment. Aurecon will offer the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and world class peer group, who aim to be thought leaders in our field.
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces diversity and sustainability. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a forward thinking organisation, and you feel you have the relevant skills required, please apply now with your detailed resume as well as current and expected salaries. Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer and provides flexible working arrangements through an innovative “Yesflex” program.
Please apply now using the below link.