Our client is seeking a qualified and experienced Environmental Planner for a 12 month project in the Newcastle area.
In this role you will be required to undertake the following duties ;
- Delivering key elements in Environmental Management System
- Progressing key sustainability initiatives
- Implement an internal communications program to increase staff awareness of environmental and sustainability issues
- Assist EMS functions inclusive of training, environmental reporting and improving environmental procedures
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Engineering or Science Qualifications
- Experience in environmental planning and/or sustainability programs
- Understanding of quality and/or environmental management systems
- Project management experience
- Experience implementing strategies and/or staff engagement programs
On offer is a 4 day work week and a payrate of $67.56 per hour, this is a 12 month project.
To apply or to find out more, please follow the links to apply.