We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities. We also own and operate the largest surface and groundwater monitoring network in the southern hemisphere and build, maintain and operate essential infrastructure.
We are currently looking for Project Controller responsible for adherence to the control processes at a project level, developing, managing and overseeing project controls for all projects across the Asset Delivery Portfolio. This includes analysis of project schedule, cost, risk and reporting. You will be responsible for maintenance cost actual and forecasts which align to the project schedules including contingency. You will monitor and evaluate all stages of the project life cycle to ensure robust cost and schedule performance for Asset Delivery Projects.
This role will facilitate and assist Project Managers by incorporating project budgets and cost breakdown structure into the schedules and with the Change Management Process for project focused, on time and cost for the projects. Facilitate Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA), including Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) and Cost Risk Analysis (CRA) for Asset Delivery Projects
This is a Permanent, Full time role reporting into the Program Delivery Manager.
You will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering and/or Project Management
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in the management of project/program controls across a portfolio of projects, including reporting requirements
- Sound working knowledge of project controls methods and techniques
- High proficiency in management systems such as MS Project, D365 and Power BI
- Experience in program management
- Sound working knowledge of project delivery methodologies such as Prince 2 and PMBOK.
- Experience working in utilities, infrastructure and construction is an advantage
- Current NSW driver’s Licence
This is a unique opportunity to work in an organization that values and embraces diversity, and that is committed to ensuring that its employees reflect the NSW community it serves.
What we are offering
- 9 day fortnight
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great workplace with good job variety
The successful applicant will be required to undergo?pre-employment checks including a National police check and?Medical check. Any offer of employment?will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.?
More information can be accessed via the Position Description
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
All applications must be lodged via an online application - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below. All applications must be submitted online.
Please note - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close on 16th April 2021