We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
WaterNSW is seeking an experienced Water Solutions Manager to join the Digital team reporting to Manager Water & Asset Systems. This position will lead products that support the Water and Asset and operations Portfolio in the context of Water Data Systems.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the relationship between staff assigned within the Business Systems and Information (BSI) team
- transform the ways of working within the team to a more agile delivery model
- Enabling team culture to be focussed on the customer, business, commerciality, value added activity and eliminating waste
- Establish an annual plan for system investment and improvement initiatives linked directly to business initiatives and company priorities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Computer Science or other relevant tertiary education linking technology to business value
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading an IT team in an organisation of the size and nature of WaterNSW
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing IT software/systems/tools that delivered significant business benefit for the organisation
- Ability to develop relationships with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
- Attractive remuneration package, including performance bonus
- A flexible, family friendly workplace
- Diverse and supportive team environment
- 9 day fortnight & flexible work options available including hybrid work
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of employees and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of entry to all our workplaces. All applicants will need to meet this condition.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including a National Police check and medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of these checks.
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au and the Position Description can be accessed here.
All applications must be lodged via an online application below - emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 15 August 2022.