- Leading Global Consultancy Firm
- Immediate Start Available
- Excellent Work Life Balance
About the Company:
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a global engineering business with a strong presence and reputation in the delivery of community projects throughout Queensland. They’ve got a history of successfully delivering projects through their design, build and management services and are positioned to manage a further portfolio of works focusing on water infrastructure projects throughout the local area.
About the Role:
There is a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to be involved in the delivery of Water and Waste Water related projects. Based out of the Brisbane office, this role will require candidates to be able to travel as required for regional project needs.
- Maintain the highest level of technical skill on all projects undertaken, undertaking the role of Senior/Lead Project Manager where appropriate
- Contract Administration services including Superintendent, Superintendent’s Representative, Clerk of Works services;
- Detailed understanding and the ability to apply contract mechanics and practice, terms and conditions and associated legislation
- Risk Management;
- Design team management;
- Value Management and Engineering;
- Project commissioning and handover management
- Ability to write reports independently
- Prepare tender documentation, evaluate tenders, make required recommendations and manage procurement processes and contracts as required.
- Manage work package contractors, consultants and resources to ensure the scope of work is completed within time and budget constraints
Skills & Experience:
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in Project Management and/or Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience managing water & waste water projects as a consulting cleint side project manager
- Membership and professional accreditation of AIPM or equivalent or working towards this
- Work with a Fortune 500 business on challenging projects
- Surround yourself with a supportive and high performing team
- The ability to live and work throughout Queensland with strong continuity of work
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Bash for a confidential discussion.
Phone: 07 3009 9614