Senior Drainage Engineer - [Archived Advertisement]
Stellar Recruitment (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Drainage Engineer
- Senior opportunity with a clear career path
- Will consider short term contract but permanent preferred
- Strong ongoing project portfolio
- Melbourne CBD location
- Enviable company culture for such a large firm
Stellar Recruitment has partnered with a global engineering consultancy that has over six decades of business and technical engineering experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors and are known for their technical expertise, project delivery and their ability to mentor and develop talent.
Our client is seeking a Senior Drainage Stormwater Engineer to work on several ongoing projects across Melbourne as well as assisting other teams across Australia when required. The successful applicant will have skills in hydrologic, hydraulic and stormwater modelling and design.
- Perform general civil engineering and design activities;
- Assist in the completion of assigned projects in areas of site drainage, municipal roads for infrastructure projects;
- Culvert and storm sewer system design and assessments;
- Preparation of drainage studies, drainage master plans, SWM reports, presentations, hydrology and hydraulic computer modelling;
- Preparation of reports, proposals, and other documentation for clients, review agencies, and the public; and
- Working collaboratively with the project managers and multi-discipline design teams;
- Assist technical staff with drainage designs, modelling and reports for public and private projects.
To be successful, you will need to meet the following:
- Civil Engineering degree
- CPENG / CENG preferred but not essential
- Minimum 6 years of relevant industry experience (infrastructure)
- Thorough understanding of the design process including the application of civil design software packages
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Understanding of hydraulic services software including; Tuflow, MUSIC, RORB, XPSWMM
Must have design experience in the following areas:
- Site grading design
- Drainage design, storm sewers design, and storm management
- Roads design
- Sanitary sewers design
- Hydrology and hydraulics
In return for your skills you will be provided with a clear career path an attractive salary package and a company culture second to none. Our client is open to applicants with their own ABN however permanent employment is preferred.
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY link below.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia without restriction and be advised that due to a high number of applications only shortlisted applicants may be contacted.
Alternatively, for a confidential appraisal of the current market please contact or email your resume quoting reference number AG34820
Consultant: Adam Gibson
Phone: +61 7 3009 9602
- International - New Zealand
- Work Type:
- Full Time